Welcome to the Mind Body Spirit Group Homeopathy Community.
HOMEOPATHIC Code of Ethics and Practice
All Alliance of Registered Homeopaths Members are bound by their Code of Ethics and Practice, which requires them
- Put your needs as an individual
- Listen to you and respect your
- Treat all patients equally, irrespective
of gender, ethnicity, disability, culture, beliefs, sexuality,
lifestyle, age, social status or linguistic ability.
- Give you the information you need and
check that you understand it, so you can make informed choices.
- Respect your right to autonomy.
- Seek to foster and maintain trust.
- Respect and protect confidential
- Maintain and develop their professional
knowledge and skills.
- Practise within their boundaries of
- Respond promptly and constructively to
concerns, criticisms or complaints.
- Respect the skills of other healthcare
professionals, and work in co-operation with them.
Read the full text of their Code of Ethics
(as a pdf).
"You really should treat yourself to one of the most relaxing, enjoyable and diagnostic therapies that will automatically re-balance your inner energies."
It's worth it
and so are you.